Who can apply?
- Any school that shares our vision and wishes to become an academy status school.
- Any Primary, Special or Alternative Provision school that wants to have greater autonomy and also benefit from membership in a Multi Academy Trust that support each setting for the common good of their children.
- Any Primary, Special or Alternative Provision school that wants to be part of a family which shares best practice helping all to succeed and the best to excel.
The three routes to joining the Parallel Learning Trust:
- Joining as a academy sponsor partner - This is the best route for primary schools identified as requiring a sponsor.
- Joining as a converter partner - The best route for those primary schools who want to share risk across a group of schools rather than go it alone. Or those schools that need a partner in order to convert to academy status.
- Joining through an alliance agreement - This is the best route for existing converter academy schools, who now wish to be part of a larger group of schools. Together we can build a self determining future.
How to become an academy school and part of the Parallel Learning Trust.
A website can tell you a lot of things but can’t beat talking to us. For more information about achieving primary academy status, feel free to get in touch.